Real Estate Law & Litigation
All of our clients receive experienced legal counsel to guide them through their real estate matters quickly as well as successfully.
At the Law Offices of Sid M. Rosenberg, our experienced attorneys litigate real estate and business disputes across Northern California. We successfully resolve disputes efficiently and effectively for our clients. Our attorneys provide expert representation for property owners, individuals, and businesses. For our clients we find solutions that are appropriate and cost-effective, through settlement negotiations, mediation, arbitration, bench trials, and jury trials.
Our services include:
- Purchase & sale disputes
- Quiet title & partition actions
- Title & boundary disputes
- Drafting and filing of Motions for Relief From the Automatic Stay, in the event the tenant files bankruptcy during the course of the eviction.
- Fraud/nondisclosure of defects actions
- Disputes with real estate agents or brokers
- Easement & neighbor disputes
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Negotiation & drafting of purchase agreements for residential and commercial real property
- Negotiation & drafting of residential & commercial leases
- Representation in litigation, administrative hearings, and mediations
- Negotiation & drafting of Cash for Keys agreements